Chorizo Pamplona PastaWednesday, September 03, 2014
The only pasta that I eat are Spaghetti and Carbonara. I don't find pasta with less sauce attractive for my taste buds.
But when my friend, Tracy, introduced me to Chorizo Pamplona Pasta, I fell in love! And I'm going to share to you the recipe of this quick and easy-to-cook pasta that you will definitely like.
Chorizo Pamplona Pasta
You will need:
- 3-4 Tomatoes
- 2-3 inches of Chorizo Pamplona (available in Supermarket)
- Pasta of your choice
- Dried Basil
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, set aside.
- Sauté garlic, onion and tomato until caramelized.
- Add Chorizo Pamplona, salt, and pepper; cook for 5-minutes before adding Dried Basil Leaves.
- Mix the pasta together with the cooked Chorizo Pamplona.
- Top it with grated cheddar cheese and ENJOY!