I was sorting out my bookmarked sites here on my browser and stumbled upon 4-year old links. These are pregnancy/baby/parenting websites that I've been constantly visiting when I was pregnant.
Even though I am not a book worm, I'm the type of person who would always seek answer over something that caught my curiosity. Google is such a good buddy in fulfilling that.
When time came I became pregnant, I was ecstatic! I've always searched for websites that would be helpful for my pregnancy. Through endless searching, I discovered wonderful websites that tackles about pregnancy and being a first-time mom.
Here are the sites:
1. BabyCenter Philippines - This is definitely on top of my list. There are a lot of good reads about pregnancy and parenting information for Filipino parents. You could also subscribe from their newsletter that will give you weekly update on your bundle of joy.
2. BabyCentre: Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) - Still a BabyCenter site, this specifically talks about cot death and reducing the baby's risk of SIDS. We are a co-sleeper and we enjoyed it. We never had a chance to use the crib. :D
3. Baby2see.com - I always go to this website when confusion gets over me as to what month I am already, since pregnancy is usually counted by weeks. I like how simple and detailed the information there is in just one page.
4. Top Baby Blogs - If you love reading blogs, you can find a lot on this list of blogs about the adventures of being a mom and raising a little one.
5. Cord Life - Cord blood banking was introduced to me when I had my last-minute change of OB. This site will give you knowledge and information on why you need to save cord blood. I didn't get to enroll or avail this program though, but definitely would consider on my next child.
6. Potty Training(update: found this site during Izza's potty training days *wink*)- I find this blog post a very nice read, with the tips and tricks the author did to train all her 4 children. I got to admit, I was having a hard time potty training my little girl, not to mention, moving out to a new place just when she turned one and on "potty training". She didn't like our new home's bathroom, she really refused and cried. I didn't get into the sweets thing though, but we developed a new technique that eventually made my little girls potty training days fun and not stressful for both of us. ;)
I had other sites bookmarked which I didn't include on this post because the links are not working anymore. Too bad, I really love those links especially the one about breastfeeding.
My name is Aine and I'm a full-time mom going crazy everyday with my beautiful witty little girl. I'm into pens, watercolor, calligraphy, jeans and flip-flops! Welcome to my own little space, let's eat, learn, and create together!
For collaborations, sponsorship, product reviews, or just anything under the sun, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org